It is located in “Oso Kuka” street. It was opened in 1947. Monumental building of the XIX century. The archaeological and ethnographic collections of the Franciscan Assembly and the Jesuit Seminary established from the end of the 19th century have been the basis for the construction of this museum. Today the museum is conceived in several sectors such as archeology, history and ethnography.